dimarts, 25 de febrer del 2014

First run in Guilford

After a very changing morning (rainning, then sun, the rainning a lot, then clouds...) I decided to go for a short run with the intention to oversea the area and explore some of Guildford's hills. 

My plan was to run west direction, just following the sunset, going up throw the little hill that I have seen the day before. 

The street is called "The Mount", 700 m +80m. (It may work well for series training)
In the middle of the way up I found the Guildford cementery (and a squirrel playing in the tombs).




After less than 1 km I was almost in the top of the hill. The slope at this point becomes more easy to run but the mud did not allow me to run with a fluent pace.

The view of Guilford from the hill was not bad at all.



At the end of the grass path I had made 5 km so I decided to turn back taking the bike path.


In the way back I found a BBC station with some antennas.


The Sunset of today, a nature's whim.


Finally, I took another steep street to the Pewley Hill, that I left for another day for deeply exploring.

In the way to the hotel, the Guildford Castle, 1066.


Summary:







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada